Frequently asked Questions 

Will your services only help people who are here "illegally?"

Our heart is to help immigrants follow the law.  We will comply with governmental regulations to help immigrants who have been here “undocumented” correct their status while also helping those who came with documents remain “in status.”

What immigration paperwork can you help me with?

Our office can work on cases including: advice and counsel, naturalization, family petitions, adjustment of status, renewal of legal permanent residency, DACA renewals, U Visas, VAWA (Violence Against Women Act), fiancé visas, religious worker petitions, and consular processing.  For a list of more services, visit our webpage "Services" under the Immigrant Connection PDX tab.

What do your legal services cost?

Fees vary depending on the case.  We follow a fee schedule from the national Immigrant Connection network where our office begins at $40.